Pedego San Diego Celebrates Grand Opening
February 26, 2018
Friday, March 9th through Sunday, March 11th
What: Pedego San Diego Grand Opening Celebration & Ribbon-cutting Ceremony
When: Friday, March 9th through Sunday, March 11th
Friday, March 9th Ribbon-cutting Ceremony – 12:00 to 3:00 p.m.
- 12:00 p.m. — Ribbon-cutting Ceremony with the San Diego Regional Chamber of Commerce
- 1:00 p.m. — Complimentary Lunch Catered by Beach Hut Deli
- 2:00–5:00 p.m. — Free Guided Group Ride
- Participating are:
- Sean Chavez, Owner, Pedego San Diego
- Don DiCostanzo, co-founder and CEO, Pedego Electric Bikes
- Karyn Stuart of San Diego Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Representatives from the City of San Diego, City Council Members
- Representative from the Port of San Diego
- Members of the San Diego Tourism Association
Saturday, March 10th 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. & Sunday, March 11th 12:00 to 6:00 p.m.
- Free Pedego Test Rides
- Free Pedego Sunglasses to the first 100 guests
- Celebration cake and giveaways
- Raffle for prizes, including a Sena Bluetooth X1 Smart Cycling Helmet($200 value)
Throughout the Weekend:
- Free Pedego sunglasses to the first 100 guests
- All store visitors get a free raffle ticket for the chance to win a Sena Bluetooth X1 Smart Cycling Helmet($200 value)
Why: Celebrating the Grand Opening of Pedego Electric Bikes San Diego, a new small business helping bring renewed life to Downtown San Diego. Pedego San Diego is a small, family-owned business promoting healthy activity and family fun while supporting the overall mission of San Diego to be a green, sustainable and accessible city.
Where: Pedego San Diego, 900 Bayfront Ct Suite 100, San Diego, CA 92101
The northwest ground level corner of the new Marriott SpringHill Inn & Suites/Residence Inn. Validated parking within the hotel parking garage.
Sandra Eckardt, T&Co.