Comfortable and stylish electric three-wheeler delivers power-packed inclusive fun
FOUNTAIN VALLEY, Calif., Sept. 6, 2017 — Pedego® Electric Bikes is pleased to announce the new Pedego Electric Trike, a three-wheel marvel that will help more people enjoy being out riding. Available in a sleek shade of mineral blue, the stylish trike empowers riders from 5’0” to more than 6’ tall to fly up hills and breeze through headwinds with a smile. Priced at $2,995, the Pedego Trike lets riders enjoy the benefits of a Pedego electric bike with the added advantage of three wheels. Pedal or not, Pedego Trike riders will enjoy the twist-and-go throttle or Pedal Assist for a relaxed, easy and enjoyable ride.
Pedego’s Electric Trike features distinctive components:
- Front hub motor helps you fly up hills and through headwinds at up to 10 miles per hour.
- Twist-and-go throttle and Pedal Assist offer a choice of ways to empower your ride.
- Frame-integrated battery makes removal, charging and handling easy. It costs just 25 cents worth of electricity to charge the battery, and the trike travels up to 20 miles in distance on a charge, farther if you pedal.
- Front and rear disc brakes stop the trike on a dime.
- Internal three-speed gear design allows you to enjoy confident pedaling.
- Adjustable handlebar stem accommodates riders from 5’0” to more than 6’ tall.
- Comfortable saddle with backrest keeps you cruising blissfully.
- Front and rear lights add extra visibility.
- Premium Schwalbe tires go the distance.
- Cargo hull carries groceries, pets and more!
“The new Pedego Trike offers a great way for people who prefer three wheels to get off the couch and enjoy exercise,” said Pedego Electric Bikes CEO and co-founder Don DiCostanzo. “This stylish new alternative to two wheels is just the ticket for those who have been missing the fun of riding.”
Pedego® Electric Bikes is the Number 1 electric bike brand in the United States, according to Navigant Research. Pedego manufactures 12 high-quality, innovative models, including cruisers, tandems, commuters, fat-tire bikes, mountain bikes, cargo bikes and a convenient electric folding bike. Sold at more than 100 Pedego-branded stores and hundreds of independent electric bike dealers worldwide, Pedego’s stylish “pedal or not” electric bikes boast powerful, whisper-quiet motors that let riders sail up hills and breeze through headwinds with a smile. Available in hundreds of color combinations, Pedego electric bikes deliver a green alternative for transportation, exercise and recreation — transforming lives with fun and delight. Founded in 2008, Orange County, Calif.-based Pedego inspires riders to say, “Hello, Fun!”
Teri Sawyer, T&Co.
Sandra Eckardt, T&Co.