Ford Warriors in Pink Electric Bike Social Media giveaway will bring good days to breast cancer patients
IRVINE, Calif. – Sept. 29, 2015 – PRLog — Ford Warriors in Pink® and Pedego® Electric Bikes have partnered together to help breast cancer patients enjoy more good days ahead. In support of National Breast Cancer Awareness month, the two companies are giving away three “warriorized”
To suit the occasion, Pedego has designed a very special limited edition Ford Super Cruiser — in pink! Its shade of hot pink celebrates Ford Warriors in Pink and features the logo on the chain guard. With its powerful 600-watt motor and sizzling chic style, the “warriorized”
Pedego is also helping support Ford Warriors in Pink’s work with the ride-hailing app Lyft (http://www.lyft.com/
Here’s how to participate in the Ford Warriors in Pink Pedego Electric Bike giveaway:
1. To enter, participants must post their best fitness tip — and how this tip has helped lead them to “more good days” — on Warriors in Pink’s Twitter (https://twitter.com/
2. Each entry MUST include #MoreGoodDays and #contest
3. Three winning entries will be selected based on the stories submitted. This is not a random giveaway.
4. One bike will be awarded each week for three weeks on September 18, September 25 and October 2.
Here’s how to participate in the Sarah Fit Pink Ford Pedego Electric Bike giveaway:
1. To enter, participants must post their best fitness tip — and how this tip has helped lead them to “more good days” — on Sarah Fit’s YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/
2. Each entry MUST include #MoreGoodDays
3. One winning entry will be selected based on the stories submitted. This is not a random giveaway.
4. One bike will be awarded on October 9.
About Ford Warriors in Pink
Ford’s commitment in the fight against breast cancer runs well beyond raising funds. The company is dedicated to making a difference 365 days a year by encouraging women to become informed and visit their doctors, educating them about how early detection saves lives. To date, Ford has dedicated more than $128 million to the cause. The entire 2015 Ford Warriors in Pink collection is available at www.fordcares.com. 100 percent of net proceeds from apparel sales go to support organizations fighting breast cancer including The Pink Fund, Susan G. Komen, Dr. Susan Love Research Foundation and Young Survival Coalition.
About Ford Motor Company
Ford Motor Company, a global automotive industry leader based in Dearborn, Michigan, manufactures or distributes automobiles across six continents. With about 194,000 employees and 66 plants worldwide, the company’s automotive brands include Ford and Lincoln. The company provides financial services through Ford Motor Credit Company. For more information regarding Ford and its products worldwide, please visit www.corporate.ford.com.
Pedego®Electric Bikes, the world’s premier electric bicycle brand, transforms people’s lives with fun and an abundance of delightful moments. Pedego’s stylish, colorful bikes boast the latest in electric bicycle technology and deliver a green alternative for transportation, exercise and recreation. Riders sail up hills and breeze through headwinds! Pedego “pedal or not” models include the Comfort Cruiser, City Commuter and Trail Tracker. Hailing from Orange County, Calif., Pedego is the fastest growing electric bicycle company in the world. Pedego electric bikes are sold in more than 800 stores in 40 countries. For more information, please visit https://pedegoelectricbikes.com/