About Pedego Sedona
Electric Bike Rentals – Helmet, Lock & Maps / Routes Included!
- City Bikes
- $22/ hour
- $69 / half day
- $89 / full day
- Mountain Bikes
- $25 / hour
- $79 / half day
- $99 / full day
- Specialty Bikes
- $29/ hour
- $89 / half day
- $119 / full day
- Kids / Pets
- Trail-A-Bike $19 per Rental
- Single Trailer $19 per Rental
- Double Trailer $29 per Rental
It takes about 15 minutes to fill out paperwork, fit a helmet and take a test ride before you’re ready to ride (larger groups take a bit longer). We suggest you wear closed toe shoes and bring sunscreen, sunglasses, jacket, camera, lots of water and your sense of adventure!
Guided (or Not!) Tours
- Prices listed are for a self guided tour for one person on an Interceptor electric bike. Prices vary by time and bike type.
- Private Tour Guides are available for $20/person per hour so please contact us if we can book one for your family, wedding party, team building group, etc!
- Contact our Adventure Concierges at (928) 862-4131 or email@example.com to customize your guided (or not) tour!
More Suggested Routes
- Ride & Relax
- Enjoy a 2hr e-bike rental through Sedona’s Red Rocks, biking, hiking, adventuring to your heart’s content, then return for a 2hr Body & Sole (Foot Relief Therapy & Massage) Spa Treatment next door at NAMTI Spa.
- Picnic on the Rocks
- Enjoy a ride of breathtaking views out Dry Creek Rd, past Boynton Canyon to Doe Mesa. Traverse to the top & enjoy your snack or lunch from a fabulous Sedona restaurant on the cliff’s edge while taking in 360 degree views.
- Sunset to Sunrise Tour
- Explore the backroads of Sedona, then head to the top of Airport Rd. to partake in the majestic Sedona Sunset. The next morning grab breakfast & a blanket and head to the Airport Vortex to witness Sunrise lighting up the red rocks.
- Pedal & Plunge
- Ride the roller coaster of Red Rock Loop Rd down to Crescent Moon Ranch and take a dip in Oak Creek! Picnic on the beach, hike to Buddha Beach to see the rock towers, cross the creek to hike the back of Cathedral Rock Vortex or bike over to Bell Rock.
The two ladies that helped me were very knowledgeable of the area and gave us really good info of where to go. We had two small children and they were able to accommodate them as well. I was very happy with the experience and would recommend to anyone wanting to do something different. The bikes were easy to ride and made going up hill super easy!
My husband and I had been doing some research on electric bikes before purchasing our interceptors from Pedego in Sedona. The entire staff has been terrific. We appreciated being able to try out the bikes before purchasing. We have stopped by several times since to pick up a few extra goodies (saddlebags, etc.) and we even purchased a great Thule bike rack from them. We have found that the bikes are the perfect addition to our RV trips plus they are great fun to ride.
I’m so sad I didn’t find this place sooner! Once I tested out the bike I didn’t want to return it. When I was done riding around everywhere I decided I had to tell my family so we all could return to ride the bikes. You can explore so many beautiful places here in Sedona without having to be in the confines of your car, because the bike enables you to go wherever you want without breaking a sweat. The people that work here are so nice and helpful. As I said before, I’m disappointed I didn’t find Pedego sooner. I will definitely be returning!
Such a helpful staff when we decided to purchase our electric bikes. My husband and I decided on the Pedego interceptor bikes and we couldn’t be happier. What a wonderful way to explore Sedona! If you’re not in the market to purchase, consider renting a bike for a day or two to enjoy the beautiful red rocks of Sedona.